Forest Moss Greening Element
This beautiful moss greening elements can be added to your moss walls for special effects, especially to cover wall edges and make it look more natural. It is a professional solution for everyone who needs a fast and individual plant wall solution.
Design your green walls the way you like it! With our moss greening elements, you can make your wall look even more beautiful and professional.
The moss used is 100% real and natural. For this reason, they are intended for indoor use only. Since it is a natural product, the same plants can have different shades of colour. The moss and the plants are attached to the floral foam with natural rubber glue.
- Weight: approx. 0,8kg
- Sufficient for approx. 20m of surrounding edge greening
- Type of vegetation: 100% natural forest moss
- Suspension: The moss edge greening can fixed with hot glue.
- Easy cutting with cutter and scissors.
- Flexible form for curved surfaces.
How you connect with this item
Natural look - Textured touches
The way your spaces feel has a direct effect on your emotions and perceptions. Being made of 100% moss, a natural occurring element, this wall art has aesthetically pleasing stimuli, encouraging processes of exploration and sense making for sight, which attract and hold a person’s attention effortlessly. On the other hand, this invites human touch. This invitation for further exploration motivates learning and successive sensorial engagement.
Below are the estimated delivery time for this product.
|Europe and UK||7 - 12|
Return and Refund
We like happy foresters! In the case that this product does not satisfy your needs, please refer to our Make a Return/Refund instructions.
- Please avoid permanent, intensive sun or light exposure (e.g. halogen spotlights at close range)
- Please avoid extreme humidity (>70%) and very dry air.
- Never hang the products near fireplaces, heaters or other sources of heat.
- Even if the plants look absolutely natural: please do not water or spray!
- Our plants and mosses are purely natural products, so in rare cases changes may occur. (colour change, lichen formation, growth)
- ATTENTION: The moss can give off its colour on contact. Use gloves for assembly or wash your hands immediately afterwards to avoid soiling other objects.
Learn more in our FAQs at Forest Homes