Botany Daily Linen Apron
- Delivered in 3-14 days in Europe, 10-20 days worldwide
- Made of 100% certified linen
- Helps you by bringing comfort, style and safety while cooking
- Created in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Linen has exceptional filtering, bacteria resistance, ventilating, moisture absorption, and evaporation properties.
-Linen is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for people with skin conditions or sensitivities, as well as children and babies. The subtle massaging effect of linen fabric on the skin is due to microscopic breaks throughout its structure.
- Before feeling wet, linen can absorb up to 20% of its weight in moisture. The ability to wick moisture away from the body keeps your clothes dry.
-Linen is twice as durable as cotton and can last for decades. This drastically reduces the cost-per-use and ensures that purchasing linen garments is an excellent investment.
- Linen is a very environmentally friendly fabric because it uses all of the different parts of the flax plant. The best fibers are used to make linen, and the seeds are pressed to make linseed oil, which is used in floor coverings such as linoleum and paint. Not only does this reduce waste, but flax also requires no irrigation, is biodegradable, and is a renewable resource.
Delivered in 3-14 days in Europe, 10-20 days worldwide
Depending on the size of the parcel and its destination, all orders are shipped via FedEx, DHL, TNT, or Lithuanian Post (Lietuvos patas), Venipak. You will be given a tracking number and a link to track the delivery status and progress of your parcel.
If the goods arrive damaged or faulty, or if we sent you the incorrect order, please contact us within 48 hours and we will arrange for a replacement or refund. In this case, we will pay for return shipping.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 60 days from the date you received it to return it. Shipping costs are non-refundable in this case, and return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility.
In any case, the item must be returned unused and in its original packaging. Any item not returned in the same condition it was shipped in will not be accepted.
Learn more about our Shipping & Returns