Green Rice Rivers BouquetRegular price $ 8.99
100% Natural, preserved green rice rivers that last 5-10 years.
Rice Rivers attract attention wherever they're used. As a focal point in your decor, in a vase, rice rivers are some of the showiest blooms out there.
Fresh flowers in your home everyday? Yes, exactly! While it might be hard to keep fresh flowers all year long, these preserved rice rivers will make your spaces feel warm and welcoming everyday.
Create wonderful floral displays to bright up your interiors with this bouquet of white rice rivers.
- Package includes bouquet of 200g of rice rivers.
- Cultivated in Italy, Preserved in France.
- Colour: Green
- Length : 40 - 50 cm
- Preserved to last 5-10 years with appropriate use.
- Preserved rice rivers are a 100% natural.
- They can only be exposed indoor.
- They don't require maintenance, nor watering or a particular brightness.
- They maintain their freshness and flexibility for several years.
These plants do not require any maintenance (e.g water or light). We recommend the following for their best use:
- Handle plants with care and delicacy (fragile natural plants).
- Avoid rooms with relative humidity above 80%.
- Use these products in interiors where the temperature is not lower than 10 ° C.
- Avoid sudden fluctuations in temperature.
- Avoid positioning preserved plants just in front of an air conditioner.
How you connect with this item
Natural look - Textured touches
The way your home looks has a direct effect on your emotions and perceptions. Being made of 100% natural flowers, a natural occurring element, this preserved flower has aesthetically pleasing stimuli, encouraging processes of exploration and sense making for sight, which attract and hold a person’s attention effortlessly. On the other hand, this invites human touch. This invitation for further exploration motivates learning and successive sensorial engagement.
Plants only available in the EU and UK. Free shipping (Europe) from 150 EUR and up.
Express shipping within 24 h.
Learn more in our FAQs at Forest Homes