Eden NZ Wool RugRegular price $ 279.00 Save $ -279.00
The Eden rug is a must buy rug for a soft feel. With its ivory and grey tones, this rug brings great style and comfort to the. It is hand tufted in 100% NZ wool. NZ Wool is a sustainable, natural and renewable fibre. The colours on this stunning colours are easy to pair with a large variety of sophisticated interiors. The Eden rug marks its own style statement. It is classy, and well suited for casual neutral interiors.
- Technique: Table Tufted
- Material: NZ Wool
- Colour: Ivory / Grey
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft and 9x10 ft
- Plush plie
- Adapts very well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.