Kaia Recycled Cotton RugRegular price $ 199.00 Save $ -199.00
The Kaia rug is carefully handwoven with 100% recycled cotton, made of a pile of fabric cuttings. Its design is a different take on a Moroccan style, with a neutral ivory charcoal palette. The cotton fabric makes it great for warm climates and the construction has great art and craft feel without being burdened with too much colour.
- Technique: Hand-woven
- Material: 100'% Recycled Cotton
- Colour: Ivory / Charcoal
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft, 8x10 ft
- Soft Touch
- Plush Pile
- Adapts well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.