Mia NZ Wool RugRegular price $ 299.00 Save $ -299.00
Soft New Zealand wool yarns are table-tufted by skilled artisans, to craft the Mia rug. This rug is made 100% from NZ Wool, which is a sustainable, natural and renewable fibre. The simple yet vivid diamond design and soft touch feel, makes the Mia rug a prime example of impeccable artistry and design. This fashionable rug is a success around the world creating stylish interior spaces.
- Technique: Table Tufted
- Material: 1NZ Wool
- Colour: Ivory / Multi-coloured
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft and 9x10 ft
- Plush plie
- Adapts very well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.