Willa Natural Hemp & Recycled PET RugRegular price $ 219.00 Save $ -219.00
Hand-woven with Hemp and Recycled plastic (PET), the Willa rug gets the classic appeal from its smart concentric diamond design. The rug is richly textured that contributes to its overall appeal. Add the rug to your decor setting to bring pattern and personality to a room, while still embracing a neutral palette.
- Technique: Hand Tufted
- Material: Hemp & Recycled PET
- Colour: Ivory / Natural
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft and 9x10 ft
- Adapts very well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.