Adley NZ Wool RugRegular price $ 279.00 Save $ -279.00
The Adley New Zealand Wool Rugs is a must buy rug for a soft feel. With a soft ivory and light grey colour, this rug brings feelings of comfort to the spaces, and adds warmth and style to your home decor. Hand tufted in 100% New Zealand wool, this rug has a dense appearance and a soft touch with a smooth finish. New Zealand Wool is a sustainable, natural and renewable fibre. The colours on this stunning rugs are easy to pair with a large variety of sophisticated interiors.
- Technique: Table Tufted
- Material: NZ Wool
- Colour: Ivory / Light Grey
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft and 9x10 ft
- Plush plie
- Adapts very well to diverse styles.
To keep these beautiful New Zealand Wool Rugs as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
How do you connect to nature with this product?
Humans are drawn to tactile and natural materials. Natural materials such as wood, stone and wool have been proven to be calming and beneficial to have in your home. Using natural textures brings comfort, warmth and authenticity to interior spaces, and have even been shown to benefit creative performance as well as lower blood pressure.
Natural fibres form the pillars of our textiles at Forest Homes for their tactile and aesthetic qualities. They feel and look authentic and familiar, and more attuned to the human touch. There are further added benefits to using materials such as wool, from natural acoustic characteristics, to air purifying qualities. (ResearchGate)
Why is this product a more sustainable alternative?
By using New Zealand Wool Rugs you help lessen the carbon footprint of humans to our environment. These rugs are made from sustainable, natural and renewable materials. Using sustainable products made from these materials means that we are creating opportunities to maintain our current environment and produce harmonious relations to support present and future generations. (U.S. EPA)
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.
Learn more in our FAQs at Forest Homes