Cora Recycled Cotton RugRegular price $ 199.00 Save $ -199.00
The Cora 100% Recycled Cotton Rug is beautifully handwoven with 100% recycled cotton. A neutral palette and timeless design make the Cora rug an excellent addition to just about any space. This cosy feel Cora 100% Recycled Cotton Rug will prove to be the perfect decor foundation.
- Technique: Hand-woven
- Material: 100'% Recycled Cotton
- Colour: Ivory / Charcoal
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft, 8x10 ft
- Soft Touch
- Plush Pile
- Adapts well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
How do you connect to nature with this product?
By using this rug you help lessen the carbon footprint of humans to our environment. These rugs are made from sustainable, natural and renewable materials. Using sustainable products such as rugs made from these materials means that we are creating opportunities to maintain our current environment which both humans and nature co-exist to produce harmonious relations to support present and future generations. (USEPA)
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.