Mia NZ Wool RugRegular price $ 299.00 Save $ -299.00
Soft New Zealand wool yarns are table-tufted by skilled artisans, to craft the Mia rug. This rug is made 100% from NZ Wool, which is a sustainable, natural and renewable fibre. The simple yet vivid diamond design and soft touch feel, makes the Mia rug a prime example of impeccable artistry and design. This fashionable rug is a success around the world creating stylish interior spaces.
- Technique: Table Tufted
- Material: 1NZ Wool
- Colour: Ivory / Multi-coloured
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft and 9x10 ft
- Plush plie
- Adapts very well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
How do you connect to nature with this product?
This product connects you to nature by being an eco-warrior that helps lessen the carbon footprint of humans to our environment. These rugs are made from sustainable, natural and renewable materials. Using sustainable products such as rugs made from these materials means that we are creating opportunities to maintain our current environment which both humans and nature co-exist to produce harmonious relations to support present and future generations. (USEPA)
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.