Oyster White VertiLight Bio Wall LampRegular price $ 139.99 Save $ -139.99
Design wall lamp made of recycled and natural materials.
VertiLight Bio is a contemporary and stylish wall lamp that can be used in different areas in your home. You can mount this lamp in limitless ways to illuminate in your desired direction.
It's available in two sizes: VertiLight and VertiLight Mini; and made in a variety of colours. It also includes a textile cable attached matching the colour of the lamp.
With a minimalistic design, VertiLight, adapts to many different areas, and creates a beautiful effect when combined with other Verti products to create a unique wall design.
These innovative lamps are created in Copenhagen, Denmark. With their unique slogan, "Play with Verti Copenhagen," these Denmark-based creators encourage people's creativity and imagination to produce both functional and stylish items. They advocate for sustainable products that are produced with high quality materials, and in good ethical conditions.
With this innovative modular system, this Verti container wants to provide access for greener interior environments for spaces with limited space.
- Includes VertiLight, fittings, screws, plugs, instructions and an LED bulb
- Sizes: 30 × 30 × 13.6 cm
- Weight: 1.5 g.
- A textile cable is attached matching the colour of the lamp.
- Can be mounted to your desired direction.
- When mounted on top of plants, the LED growth bulb simulates sunlight and makes your plants grow.
- Available Colours: White, Black, Gray, Oyster White.
- Materials: Made from natural materials and recycled plastic. Main component is a biopolymer consisting of approx. 94% plant and organic biomass.
- Danish Design & Production: All Verti products are designed and produced in Denmark, which ensures a high-quality product.
This product is built from natural and recycled materials that go through a natural process resulting in a strong and durable biopolymer. Besides being available on a sustainable basis, biopolymers have several economic and environmental advantages. Biopolymers could also prove an asset to waste processing. (Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs)
It is also an ergonomically designed product, to support our productivity and decrease stress (The Wellbeing Experience, 2020).
Below are the estimated delivery time for this product.
|Europe and UK||5 - 10|
|Worldwide||7 - 15|
Return and Refund
We like happy foresters! In the case that this product does not satisfy your needs, please refer to our Make a Return/Refund instructions.