Siena Hemp & Wool RugRegular price $ 299.99 Save $ -299.99
An everyday classic, our Siena rug is handwoven made from wool and hemp— Hemp is a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and a particularly durable material. Available in Ivory and natural shades, this beautiful check patterned rug is a perfect addition to any space that needs an earthy touch.
- Technique: Hand-Woven
- Material: Hemp and Wool
- Colour: Natural / Ivory
- All Natural Fibres.
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft and 9x10 ft
- Adapts very well to diverse styles.
- Natural variations in colour and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
- A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
- The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Use soft hand brush to clean.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.