Tinley Organic Cotton RugRegular price $ 229.00
The beautiful Tinley Patterned Cotton Rug is table-tufted with 100% cotton. It features a beautiful geometric pattern that creates an elegant look and showcases the craftsmanship of the artisan weavers. The Tinley Patterned Cotton Rug is in ivory/charcoal colour boasting subtlety and originality. Use this stunning rug to add comforting textures to your rooms.
- Technique: Table tufted
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Ivory / Charcoal
- Sizes available: 160x230 cm, 120x180 cm, 190x290 cm, 5x8 ft, 8x10 ft
- Soft Touch
- Plush Pile
- Adapts well to diverse styles.
To keep this beautiful rug as good as new through the years, make sure to follow the bellow recommendations
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
- For storage: Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do not fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
How do you connect to nature with this product?
By using this rug you help lessen the carbon footprint of humans to our environment. These rugs are made from sustainable, natural and renewable materials. Using sustainable products such as rugs made from these materials means that we are creating opportunities to maintain our current environment which both humans and nature co-exist to produce harmonious relations to support present and future generations. (USEPA)
- Size 160 x 230 cm: 2-4 weeks.
- Other Sizes: 6-9 weeks.
Learn more in our FAQs at Forest Homes