Moss and Cork Hexagons (Set of 50 Moss Panels)Regular price $ 1,679.99
Moss panel and cork hexagons to combine to your preference (Pack of 50)
Beautiful cork and moss panels in form of hexagons built from a 100% real, preserved moss and plants. Add an amazing touch of nature to your walls by combining these moss and plant puzzle pieces together.
What can you do with these moss hexagons?
These moss and cork hexagons are incredibly easy to assembly. Use mounting adhesive on the back to offer you an unlimited number of set up options and the possibility to quickly place the moss panels as you desire.
About this cork & moss panel set:
- 100% natural: 100% real, preserved moss and plants panels.
- Evergreen: permanent preservation technology allows this living wall system to last many years.
- Technology: 0% care: neither maintenance nor lighting necessary for this preserved moss and plant wall. No need to water.
- Sound insulation certified: according to DIN ISO 354 (sound absorption of up to 50%)
- Flame retardant
Real moss and plants - Cork
All of our plants and mosses are genuine and 100% naturally preserved. That is why they are intended for interior use only. As it is a natural product, even the same colour moss can have slightly different shades.
Our moss frames are 100% real and durably preserved in a special process. Though these plants don't require light or water, they retain their vividly green appearance and a fresh, soft feel.
- Weight per hexagon: approx. 0.2 kg
- Dimensions per hexagon (WxH): 19 x 22 cm (11cm side length)
- Set contains:
- 20 cork hexagons (without greenery)
- 10 forest and pole moss hexagons
- 10 reindeer moss hexagons
- 10 jungle hexagons
- Suspension: The cork hexagons are fastened with adhesive dots, included with your purchase.
How you connect with this item
Natural look - Textured touches
The way your home looks has a direct effect on your emotions and perceptions. Being made of 100% moss, a natural occurring element, this wall art has aesthetically pleasing stimuli, encouraging processes of exploration and sense making for sight, which attract and hold a person’s attention effortlessly. On the other hand, this invites human touch. This invitation for further exploration motivates learning and successive sensorial engagement.
This product ships FREE within Europe and the UK.
|Europe and UK||7-10|
This product has FREE shipping. We like happy foresters! In the case that this product does not satisfy your needs, please refer to our Make a Return/Refund instructions.
Learn more in our FAQs at Forest Homes