Moss StarletRegular price $ 54.99
Moss Starlet for Christmas Decoration
The star made of black wood fibre frame (MDF) and real preserved forest moss is an absolute eye-catcher - as a small highlight for Christmas decorations or as a very special Christmas present.
With a height of 29 cm, it is particularly suitable on the wall or on the table.
About this Starlet and stand set:
- Unique limited edition.
- 100% natural: 100% real, preserved moss.
- Evergreen: permanent preservation technology allows this living wall system to last many years.
- Technology: 0% care: neither maintenance nor lighting necessary for this preserved moss and plant wall. No need to water.
- Sound insulation certified: according to DIN ISO 354 (sound absorption of up to 50%)
- Flame retardant
- Please avoid permanent, intensive sun or light exposure (e.g. halogen spotlights at close range).
- Due to the natural preservation, the plants and mosses are not waterproof and are therefore only suitable for indoor use.
- The initially woody smell disappears after 4 - 6 weeks and is harmless to health. However, the plants used will retain their species-specific inherent odour beyond this time.
Real moss and black wood fibre frame (MDF).
All of our plants and mosses are genuine and 100% naturally preserved. That is why they are intended for interior use only. As it is a natural product, even the same colour moss can have slightly different shades.
Our Noel Christmas tree moss accessories are 100% real and durably preserved in a special process. Though these plants don't require light or water, they retain their vividly green appearance and a fresh, soft feel.
- Weight: approx. 0.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x 25 x 3.5 cm
- Type of vegetation: 100% natural forest moss
- Suspension: as an option the suspension set can be ordered small for wall mounting.
The way your home looks has a direct effect on your emotions and perceptions, most especially during the holiday season. Being made of 100% moss, a natural occurring element, this moss art has aesthetically pleasing stimuli, encouraging processes of exploration and sense making for sight, which attract and hold a person’s attention effortlessly. On the other hand, this invites human touch. This invitation for further exploration motivates learning and successive sensorial engagement.
This product ships FREE within Europe and the UK.
|Europe and UK||7-10|
Return and Refund
We like happy foresters! In the case that this product does not satisfy your needs, please refer to our Make a Return/Refund instructions.
Learn more in our FAQs at Forest Homes